[Based on the Parampare of Sri Vyasaraja Mutt (Sosale) initiated by Sri Kambaluru Theertharu for 2014-15]
LATEST Developments in Sosale Vyasaraja matha
!! Muzrai Dept takes over Mutt Administration !!
CLICK HERE for more details
Updated 29 May 2012
Some Recent Articles on our Site
Jayatirthara mula brundavana sthala gajagahvara
Historical developments associated with early Madhva history(Part 1) - Please review the Articles section for the complete series.
Sri 1008 Sripadaraja - The Gentle Genius and Guru of Sri Vyasaraja
Sri 1008 Rajendra Tirtha - The Pole star of Sri Vyasaraja matha
Acharya Madhva and his Immediate Disciples
Part 1 | Part 2
Welcome to Sri Vyasaraja Seva Samiti
Sri Vyasaraja Seva Samiti is a registered body with a distinguished scholar Sri Ramachandracharya as the president was set up for the devotees of the great saint Sri Vyasaraja in 2005, with the following broad objectives as stated in the deed incorporating the organisation.
- To publish original compositions, edited compilations, translations into various Indian languages and English and Analytical treatises of the great contributions of Sri Vyasaraja and his distinguished successors for the benefit of the devotees and general public.
- To uphold the Prestige, Honour, values and causes of Sri Vyasaraja matha (Sosale) on a high pedestal.
- Honour distinguished Panditas of the Matha and to award meritorious students.
- To help renovate dilapidated structures which are associated with the name of Sri Vyasaraja and his distinguished disciples.
- To investigate cases of misuse or misappropriation of the properties of the Matha, with a view to take remedial action.
- To take active part in the selection of the successors of the Peethadhipathi in accordance with the customs and traditions of the Matha.
You can help!Active participation and support from all Madhvas and in particular, those belonging to Sri Matha is solicited.
- Becoming a member by paying an initial application fee of Rs 10 only and annual subscription of Rs 100 or a lifetime donation of Rs. 1000 only.
- Support the efforts of the samithi for administrative reform, to introduce high standards of behaviour, personal integrity and freedom from misuse for personal ends, by voicing your unanimous concurrence with the steps being taken in this regard, which will be advised from time to time.
- To actively oppose and discourage the growing tendency of family cliques trying to perpetuate themselves in such great institutions giving a complete goby to such glorious traditions of the past as Sri Vyasaraja himself contributing Sri Vijayindra tirtha to the present Sri Manthralaya Matha.
- To support by active work and/or financial support, the renovation of such structures like the Sri Vyasaraja ashrama in Hampi and many Vrindavanas of great scholars like Bhashyadipikacharya in Kumbhakonam etc.